Our proximity to major centres of employment, coupled with difficulties in the mortgage markets, have resulted in a dramatic increase in demand for rental property. We have kept pace with this growth by expanding our office coverage, investing in technology and continual training and development of our already excellent staff.
Looking to buy-to-let? Don’t be afraid to ask for our advice – it’s free, as is the coffee! Very often we will have some history with the property you may be considering buying or, at the very least, have let something similar nearby. Our expertise and experience is at your disposal. Please feel free to pop in for a chat – there is always an experienced member of staff on hand to help.
Our three services provide the landlord with as little or as much help as may be required:
Tenant Find Service:
• Full Parkers marketing
• Eye-catching ‘To Let’ board
• Reference & credit checks
• Right-to-rent checks
• Latest Assured Shorthold Tenancy
• Professional Inventory
• Notify utilities & council tax
• Renewal of tenancy
Full Management Service:
• As Tenant Find Service, plus:
• Collection of rent
• Monthly statement
• Periodic property visit and report
• Organise and oversee maintenance
• Compliance with all safety regulations and legal requirements
Premier Management Plus
• As Full Management Service, plus:
• Rent guarantee & Legal Protection for the initial fixed term
Parkers offer expert advice to the buy-to-let investor, with our knowledge of where to buy and where to avoid! We are registered with HM Revenue and Customs for overseas landlords and can provide guidance on rental taxation.
And when it’s time to sell, Parkers offer a full estate agency service, to ensure a trouble-free sale at the best possible price, often to another landlord investor.